ReportsnReports.com adds report Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms and Agreements to its store. The Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the monoclonal antibodies partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter monoclonal antibody partnering deals. The majority of deals are development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors monoclonal antibody technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/250370-monoclonal-antibodies-partnering-terms-and-agreements.html.
This report provides details of the latest monoclonal antibody deals announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since 2007 including financial terms where available including over 700 links to online deal records of actual biomarker partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=250370.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of monoclonal antibody dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in monoclonal antibody dealmaking since 2007, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading monoclonal antibody deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of monoclonal antibody deals as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive listing of the top big biotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of monoclonal antibody deals as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since January 2007, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive list and detailed review of monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since January 2007, by specific technology type. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by monoclonal antibody partnering company A-Z, deal type, stage of development and therapy type deals. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of biomarker technologies and products.
Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms & Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to monoclonal antibodies trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms & Agreements includes:
- Trends in monoclonal antibodies dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of monoclonal antibodies deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 700 monoclonal antibodies deal records
- The leading monoclonal antibodies deals by value since 2007
- Includes chimeric mAb, humanized mAb, human mAb and murine mAb deals and alliances since 2007
In Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms & Agreements, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Monoclonal antibodies type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms & Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of monoclonal antibodies deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Acces to the structure of monoclonal antibodies agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 700 actual monoclonal antibodies deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a monoclonal antibodies agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Request Sample for this Report Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms and Agreements at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=250370 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.