PLA is a lactic acid-based polymer and is biodegradable in nature. It is made from raw materials including corn, wheat, sugar cane, dextrose, lactic acid, and others. Basic raw materials are fermented to produce lactic acid, which is the key agent for developing PLA. The unique properties such as rigidity and transparency, and features similar to PET makes the material a potential substitute to petroleum-based plastics. The applications of PLA are mainly in the following industries: Biodegradable Polymers, Food and Beverages, Medical and Pharmaceuticals, and Personal Care.
Analysts forecast the Global PLA Market to grow at a CAGR of 19.97 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global PLA market for the period 2015-2019. The report provides data on the market based on the following:
- Product Form
Global PLA Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the APAC region, Europe, and the ROW; it also covers the Global PLA market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=31781 .
- Eastman Chemicals
- Nova Chemicals
Other Prominent Vendors
- Danimer Scientific
- E.I du Pont de Nemours
- Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- PTT Chemicals
- Purac Biochem
- Sulzer Chemtec
- The Dow Chemical
- Uhde Inventa-Fischer
- Wei Mon Industry
- Growing End-User Applications
- Price Competitiveness and Competition from Conventional Polymers
- Production of PLA from Lignocellulose Feedstock
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31781 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.