The Report “Vitamins and Nutrition supplements Market (2014-2020): By Vitamin (A, B, C, D, E and K), By Nutritional Supplements (Amino acids, Minerals, Probiotics and others), By End Users (Infants, Athelets, Gymnasts & Body Builders and others) & By Geography"
To Browse an In-depth TOC on “Vitamins and Nutrition supplements Market”
According to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), dietary supplement is basically a product in form of a pill, capsule, tablet or even liquid form, which contains a single or multiple dietary ingredients (vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids or other vital substances) and is meant to supplement the conventional food we eat.
With different types of dietary or nutritional supplements, Vitamin and Mineral supplements are types of dietary supplements containing micronutrients meant to help a healthy body function smoothly in a unique way. For example, vitamin A supports vision and bone growth, whereas vitamin E strengthens the immune system and helps repair DNA. Vitamin and mineral deficiency can impair the body’s ability to heal and protect itself. Herbal (or botanical) supplements are dietary supplements that have a medicinal purpose. Herbal supplements generally support a specific area of the body’s health, such as the liver, bones or skin.
To browse table of contents click below: http://industryarc.com/Report/231/Vitamins-and-Nutrition-supplements-Market-report.html
It is important to note that, consuming vitamins does not make up for an unhealthy diet, and vitamins are an insufficient substitute for nutrients from fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. However, a general multivitamin and mineral supplement can be a good safeguard against periodic vitamin shortfalls in your diet. In general, children, adults or patients are the best target audience to the Nutritional Supplements.
Globally, the Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements Market in the recent years has experienced an escalating growth due to rapidly aging population, rising health care cost and growing income levels of middle class as discussed earlier.
Pediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements have experienced a healthy growth in the U.S. Market, exceeding a tremendous $600 Million.
Anti-aging Supplements have gained popularity in recent years among the elderly in few parts of the world including Japan and are contributing partially to the market growth in the respective regions.
Increasing demand for Functional Foods and Beverages is expected to restrain the growth of Vitamin and Nutritional Supplements Market in the near future but the effects don’t seem to be very powerful.
Request for the sample data/brochure: http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.aspx?id=231
Driving Factors of the Market:
- The increasing costs of healthcare products
- The rise in health concerns of consumers
- Increasing awareness on preventive care, especially in pregnant women and the elderly
- Unlike the prescription medicines and drugs, most of these minerals, supplements and vitamins need not necessarily be approved by the FDA
- The improved demographics on a global scale
- Few years ago, only the body builders or athletes and the elderly were the dominant end users of nutritional supplements. But the scenario has changed now and with the increasing health awareness among people, people of all age groups, including teenagers and adults are driven to intake these dietary supplements and vitamins to stay healthy and fit.
The Vitamins and Nutritional Supplement Market is a very vast and growing market. It is broadly segmented into different types based on different factors:
- Vitamin Type: Multivitamins, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, K.
- Nutritional Supplements: Amino Acids, Enzymes, Minerals and Others.
- End Users: Infants, Athletes, Gymnasts/Body builders, Elders and Others
- Lastly, by Geography: Americas, Europe, APAC and RoW. North America is the market leader in this market followed by Europe. China and Japan are some of the rapidly growing markets for vitamins supplements in APAC.
Major Companies Noted:
- Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems
- Allmax Nutrition Inc.
- Body Nutrition
- Pfizer Inc.
- Life Extension
Inquiry before buying: http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.aspx?id=231
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Related Report You May Be Interested:
- Dosing Systems Market (2015 – 2020):By Technology Type (Diaphragm, Piston, Peristaltic)By Application(Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processes, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Pulp & Paper, Agriculture & Pesticides, Textiles and Others) and By Geography. http://industryarc.com/Report/1253/dosing-systems-market-forecast.html
- Food Testing Market: By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Mass Spectrometry, Chromatography, Immunoassay, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance): By Testing Type & Geography http://industryarc.com/Report/153/global-food-testing-equipment-market.html
For More Reports Click Here: http://industryarc.com/Domain/6/food-beverages-market-research.html