Magento is a fully customizable ecommerce platform that is adept at managing many functions to keep your business in a well-oiled condition. Magento offers great solutions for your business, no matter what it is, with flexibility and verve. Magento allows you to use multiple stores and integrates many other apps via Web Services API. PROS has the best Magento ecommerce developers in San Diego, Orange County & Los Angeles. PROS is a versatile company that delivers its services to mobile and web based applications as well as software engineering since 1996. PROS has developed and offered ecommerce solutions like:
- Magento Development
- Magento installation
- Magento Design
- Magento Application Hosting and Modules
- Magento Marketing, SEO, Adwords and SEM
- Magento Extensions
- Magento Search technologies
- Magento Product Inventory
- Magento Maintenance
- Magento Troubleshooting
- Magento Configuration in Multiple Stores and Marketplaces
- Magento Editions like Magento Go, Community and Enterprise.
The main advantages of using Magento are:
- Open source software with third party apps and modules for enhanced functionality.
- Extra latitude for extensive marketing capabilities.
- Improved conversion rates.
- Integration of Google Analytics to provide detailed reports and data.
- Updated information on most viewed products, customer behavior, coupon usage and most purchased products.
- Real time RSS feeds for all orders, customer reviews and tags.
- Integration and support of many payment gateways and systems like ERPs, CRMs, ESPs, etc.
- Helps your website achieve high scalability due to its configuration based MVC system.
- Integration with multiple marketing channels and ad networks like Google Product listings, marketplaces, analytic tools and others.
- Incorporates rich SEO like rewritable URLs, site maps, meta information, plus marketing and catalogue management.
PROS has worked with, developed and implemented Magento ecommerce solutions for many companies with wide consumer base. They have worked with the top clothing and shoe brands, skin care, sports goods, packaged food companies, office supplies, technology and law firms, and financial software companies. Their many clients include Staples, Intuit, Tria Beauty, Nike, Turbo Tax and Vistaprint. PROS has a team of experts with decades of combined experience who provide solutions to all your Magento needs. They customize Magento websites to be more user friendly and easy access. PROS works day and night to ensure that you have access to all the best Magento services possible. You can switch to Magento from any platform like Volusion, Miva, Shopify, Microsoft, Netsuite or others. Our Magento services cover the following aspects:
- Strategies and planning for every move of your business
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Conversions
- Research of customers and your audience
- Multilingual approach (Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Portuguese) to reach more people
- Custom Development of your prototypes and specs
- Customer Loyalty programs with Rewards using SweetTooth
- Integration with the best shipping services like FedEx and USPS
- Mobile based commerce including apps
- Open Source CMS integration I
- Flexibility in bulk inventory uploading on your website
- Custom Payment Modules (credit cards, Paypal, Authorize.net)
- Product List Integration in Google/Shopzilla/Amazon
Magento ecommerce development is very search friendly and improves your traffic, keyword rankings and visibility of your website significantly. There are many ways for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Magento ecommerce, here are some tips that can guide you. You need to have some knowledge about Magento administration panel, so consult PROS, your very best Magento expert, on how and when to implement these pointers.
- On-page SEO is a necessity for good ranking in search engines like Bing, Google and Yahoo. Go to Magento admin panel’s “Search Engine Optimization” menu and click on “Yes” at the “Server URL Rewrites” option. This removes “index.php” from your URLs which, makes your URLs more readable and search engine friendly.
- Go to “System >> Configuration >> Design >> HTML Heads.” Change “Default Robots” setting to “INDEX, FOLLOW.” With this step, search engines can index your website on search results.
- To generate a Google Sitemap automatically, do this: System >> Configuration >> Google Sitemap.
- To add a “Google Webmaster Tools Verification” tag: System >> Configuration >> Design >> HTML Heads. Put the tag in the “Miscellaneous Scripts.”
- Enable “Google Analytics” for your website: System >> Configuration >> Google API. When they show “Enable Option”, click on “Yes” and then type your Account Number in the given box.
- Make sure that search engines can access your files with a “robots.txt” file that contains instructions on which of your URLs will be shown in the search engines results.
- Write great descriptions for your products, services, pages and categories so that during any search, the search engines can reveal those pages to potential consumers.
- Use explicit and appropriate names for your images, along with “title” and “alt tag” which makes sure that all your products are tagged under their correct names.
- Avoid URL duplication:
System >> Configuration >> Catalog >> Search Engine Optimization
Set the “use Categories Path for Product URLs” to “No.”
PROS offers all this and many more inventive and new technologies to give you a perfect Magento experience. PROS has worked with small as well as global companies in many countries like Brazil, India, Mexico, Europe, Canada and USA. For more info, please visit InternetSearchInc.com now!