“System integration services include a gamut of services that are focused on precise areas of technology,”. “It becomes important for enterprises to implement cutting-edge technologies to meet evolving demands in this market.”
Key Market Drivers
- Role of Enterprise Software among SMEs
- Increased Demand for Cloud Computing
- Increased Adoption of Integrated IT Infrastructure
- IT Initiatives by Governments in Developing Countries
Key Market Trends
- Growing Role of SOA-based Solutions
- Demand for Specialist System Integrators
- Emergence of High-margin Service Offerings
- Integration of IT Products and Services Procured from Multiple Suppliers
Key Market Vendors
- Accenture Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
To define the market circumstances in the next 3-4 years, the analysts have conducted in-depth analysis of the impact of market drivers, challenges and trends featuring data on product segmentations, vendor shares, growth rate by revenue and an evaluation of the different buying criteria in the order of importance.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global System Integration Services Market 2014-2018