Protein therapeutics is artificially synthesized protein on large scale through genetically modified host cells that is used in treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes and CVD. According to IMS Health Market Prognosis, the total market size of pharmaceutical industry was approximately $962.1 billion in 2012. This shows growth opportunities for protein therapeutics market. High efficiency of protein therapeutics with fewer side effects is driving the protein therapeutics market. For example, Approximately 17.7 adults consumed oral medication (Pills or insulin) for diabetes in 2011. Protein therapeutics market growth is hindered by adverse side effects in chronic diseases and cost of production.
In order to overcome the restraints, companies are conducting research for redesigning the protein synthesis structure. For Example, Genetech and Biogen Idec received approval from US FDA for their Rituxab®. The report provides an in-depth intelligence of key developmental strategies adopted by key companies. The report provide intelligence on future expected market trends and their impact on protein therapeutic market through impact analysis.
The key companies included in the report are, Novo Nordisk, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Company, Roche, Group Biogen Idec Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Merck Serono S.A., Amgen Inc., Pfizer, and Abbott Laboratories.
Get more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/protein-therapeutics-market
- Market estimations made in this report provides intelligence about key segment of protein therapeutics market from 2013-2020
- The report provides micro level analysis based on therapeutic protein and geography which brings a crystal clear picture of the market
- Critical analysis of top impacting factors with impact analysis, and value chain analysis
- Identification and assessment of market dynamics would help in understanding market trends
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments included in the report for key market players to get better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges for companies
- Competitive landscape and competitor strategic analysis of key companies are profiled in this report to provide better blue print planning of business strategies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Healthcare service providers
- Research institutes
- Academic institutes
Browse Similar Reports-
Competitive Intelligence 2014: World Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/competitive-intelligence-2014-world-animal-healthoutlook-and-leading-suppliers-business-strategies-and-ing-tactics-market
Global Meningococcal Vaccines Market http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/meningococcal-vaccines-market
Global Asthma and COPD Drug Market http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/asthma-COPD-drug-market
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Portland, OR 97239,
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975