Ocular Hypertension Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides an overview of Ocular Hypertension clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Ocular Hypertension. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials). The Clinical Trial Reports are generated using proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database. Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.
The report enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit Ocular Hypertension Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Reasons to buy
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
- Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global, regional and country level
Novartis AG Actavis plc Pfizer Inc. Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Merck & Co., Inc. QLT Inc. Mati Therapeutics Inc. Kowa Company, Ltd.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research