Peroxyacetic acid or peracetic acid (PAA) is a colorless liquid that is formed by the reaction of acetic acid with hydrogen peroxide or by the autoxidation of acetaldehyde. The chemical is commercially sold in its distilled form or as a 1-50% solution containing acetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and water. Peracetic acid is known to be one of the strongest oxidizing agent with a range of applications including disinfection, sanitization, sterilization, and bleaching. The chemical on application generally decomposes into environment-friendly products and does not leave any harmful residue. These versatile properties of the chemical make it the preferred choice of various household and industrial end-users. Also, various new applications as a reagent and potential fuel are being explored, widening the scope of its usage.
The analysts forecast global peracetic acid market to grow at a CAGR of 7.52% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global peracetic acid market for the period 2015-2019. The report further provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Application (disinfectant, sanitizer, sterilant, bleaching agent, and others)
- Geography (APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW)
- End use (F&B packaging, waste water treatment, pulp and paper Industry, healthcare, oil and gas exploration, laundry, and others)
The report, Global Peracetic Acid Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, segmented by geography; it also provides an extensive coverage on various applications and end-uses of the chemical, considering both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market, market structure based on the Herfindahl index, and a comment on the vendors’ product portfolios.
- North America
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=36315
Other Prominent Vendors
- Enviro Tech Chemical Services
- Helios group
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Shandong Huatai Interox Chemical
- Strict regulations on usage of chlorine-based chemicals
- Increase in popularity of UV techniques for disinfection and sterilization
- Increase in popularity of on-site PAA generation equipment
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is their portfolio matrix?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What is the competitive landscape as characterized by geography?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=36315
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.