CO2 Laser Market Analysis Report 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Semiconductor & Electronics category the report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market. The analysts forecast global CO2 laser market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36% over the period 2014-2019.
CO2 lasers contain an active laser medium, which is a gas discharge. These lasers are preferred over other lasers such as excimer lasers because they are more reliable, efficient, robust, and easier to operate than other lasers. They are mainly used for cutting and welding applications in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, electronics, healthcare, and telecommunications sue to their superior performance, compact size, high output power, and durability. CO2 lasers produce infrared radiations of wavelength between 9 microns and 11 microns with the help of different isotopes in the gain medium ( a gas mixture of CO2, nitrogen, and helium).
Covered in this report
This report provides the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global CO2 laser market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated through the following end-user applications:
- Communication applications
- Material processing applications
- Medical applications
- Military applications
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45825
Single User License USD 2500
Key players in the Global CO2 Laser Market: Coherent, GSI Group, Han's Laser Technology Industry Group, Rofin-Sinar Technologies, and Trumpf.
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: Fanuc, GBOS Laser Technology, Lumenis, Laser Photonics, and Quanta System SpA.
The report, Global CO2 Laser Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas APAC, Europe, and ROW; it also covers the landscape of the global CO2 laser market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45825
Key market driver
- Demand for highly precise and efficient laser products in manufacturing and healthcare industry
Key market challenge
- Adoption of fibre laser market in material processing industry
Key market trend
- Increase in number of mergers and acquisitions
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.