The scope of this report includes only the market for semiconductor devices manufactured using Gallium Nitride, as their epitaxy or substrate material. Thus, it only comprises the market for core discrete devices (diodes & transistors) and ICs. The market statistics of more complex and typically used electronic devices such as modules, packages, electronic equipments, and the other similar devices are not included in any way in the market statistics mentioned in this report. The complete market viewed and analyzed in this report is only for GaN semiconductor devices in all the aspects and chapters.
Gallium Nitride market statistics with regards to revenue and volume mentioned throughout this report do not cover the aspects related to gallium raw material, wafers, dies or any other intermediate stage of the several industry processes in the supply chain. An illustrative diagram of the GaN semiconductors monetary chain, showing the clear view of the market considered and analyzed in this report for quantitative data and statistics is given in the report.
For More Inquiry Speak to Analyst @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=698
In this report, the global GaN semiconductors market and industry is fully segmented into the following categories and aspects:
- Value chain & industry segments: GaN semiconductor industry value chain, raw material vendors, EDA & design tool vendors, IP vendors, foundry vendors, fabless vendors, fab vendors, Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs), Original Device Manufacturers (ODMs), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), wafer equipment manufacturers, Assembly, Testing & Packaging (ATP) players
- Supply chain & product life cycle: GaN semiconductor industry supply chain; upstream chain covering raw material acquisition, etching & doping, vapor preparation, wafer coating & manufacturing; downstream chain covering device fabrication, cutting & mounting, assembly & packaging; front-end, and back-end processes in both streams; product life cycle covering epitaxial growth, device fabrication, testing & packaging and system integration
- Overall market: GaN semiconductor devices market, overall semiconductor devices market, Porter’s analysis
- Market by technology: Market by semiconductor materials in GaN devices, market by GaN transistor applications
- Market by semiconductor materials in devices: IV-IV GaN Semiconductor devices including GaN & silicon, GaN & sapphire, GaN & SiC-based devices and III-V SiC semiconductor devices including GaN & AlN, GaN-on-GaN based devices along with composite structures & alloy materials (Indium compounds) based GaN devices
- Market by transistor application: RF applications, DC-DC & AC-DC converters, UPS systems & inverters, motor drives (Industrial & Automotive)
- Market by application: computers sector, ICT sector, consumer electronics sector, automotive sector, industrial, power, solar & wind sector, military, defense & aerospace sector, medical sector and other sectors
- Market in computers sector: computer hardware power modules, UPS systems
- Market in ICT sector: Signal amplifiers & switching systems, wireless application devices, wired communication devices, satellite communication applications, RADAR applications, RF applications
- Market in consumer electronics sector: inverters in consumer applications, LED lights in consumer applications, switch mode consumer power supply systems
- Market in automotive sector: electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, automotive braking systems, automotive motor drives
- Market in industrial, power, solar & wind sector: smart grid power systems, wind turbines and wind power systems, power factor correction (PFC) systems, photovoltaic inverters, solar panels, industrial motor drives, High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) systems, electro-mechanical computing system, high temperature electronics & sensors
- Market in military, defense & aerospace sector: combat vehicles, ships & vessels, microwave-radiation applications, radiation-hard electronics, electronic warfare applications & radio communications
- Market in medical sector: implantable medical devices, bio-medical electronics
- Market by geography: North America, Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and Rest of the Word (includes Latin-South America, Middle East and Africa)
This report, based on the extensive research study on GaN semiconductors market and industry, is aimed at identifying the entire market of the GaN semiconductor devices, and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications, in terms of both - revenue and shipments. This report is focused on giving a bird’s eye-view of the upcoming GaN semiconductors industry with regards to GaN semiconductor market from both – technical and market-oriented perspectives; combined with qualitative analysis at each and every aspect of the classifications done by design architecture & materials, device technology, products, devices, applications, and geography. The report specially focuses on the fast growing GaN power semiconductors – mainly, next generation discretes and ICs and their sub-markets, along with shares of each in their respective parent markets. All the numbers, both - revenue & volume, at every level of detail, are forecasted till 2022 to give a glimpse of the potential revenue base in this market. Lastly, the report analyzes the complete value chain, supply chain and competitive landscape with key players (of both power semiconductors & optosemiconductors markets) and their market shares with respect to the GaN semiconductors market.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. They cover thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website
North - Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252