What Consumers Want: Mortgage Product, Provider, and Channel Positioning is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This interactive interface focuses on the important questions concerning consumers' attitudes regarding mortgages. Consumer preferences on product, provider, and channel are all covered to ensure that the user knows What Consumers Want from a mortgage. It enables cross-comparison across 21 key countries, broken down by demographic groups.
- This graphical and interactive interface allows the user to speed up their analysis of consumers' attitudes regarding mortgages.
- Gain a deeper insight into the country of your interest with detailed country-level data across age, income and asset bands, and mortgage provider.
- Assess the consumer preferences for mortgages across countries and demographics to identify key strategic areas for expansion.
Complete report available @ What Consumers Want: Mortgage Product, Provider, and Channel Positioning.
Reasons To Buy
- What features do consumers consider to be vital in a mortgage?
- What would consumers' ideal mortgage look like?
- What attributes do consumers look for in a mortgage provider?
- How does the preferred channel of research and mortgage application vary between consumer segments?
A competitive interest rate remains the most important element of a mortgage for consumers.
Consumer preference for convenience also comes out strongly, with significant numbers choosing mortgage providers based on already being a customer or having a branch near their home or workplace.
Despite everyday banking moving to online and mobile, when it comes to mortgages consumers strongly prefer to use the face-to-face channel.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research