Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Confectionery Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- The Chocolate category accounts for nearly two-thirds of all volume sold in the UK Confectionery market.
- The UK has the second highest per capita volume consumption of Confectionery products.
- Women marginally over-consume Confectionery products compared to men in the UK.
- Confectionery in the UK is consumed at a heavy frequency.
- Indulgence is the key motivation for choosing Confectionery products in the UK.
- Tired consumers will look to Confectionery products for an energy boost, driving demand for functional ingredients.
- Comfort-seeking consumers will be receptive to re-launches of retro Confectionery products.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Confectionery Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UK market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for the UK and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Publisher have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and UK-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UK Confectionery consumers. This is based on Publisher's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Spanning over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Confectionery Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Barratt, Cadbury, Chuao Chocolatier, Fairtrade, Haribo, Jelly Belly, Kraft, Lindt, Mars, Mentos Gum, Nestle, Rowntrees, Tangerine Confectionery, Tesco, Torie and Howard, Wrigley's.
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZMa
Find all Food and Beverages Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-beverages
Find other Reports on United Kingdom Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/united-kingdom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report