RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Oceania, 2014 – Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines” to its store.
“Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Oceania, 2014 Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines” is the essential source for industry data and information related to the pipeline industry in Oceania. It provides asset level information related to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas transmission pipelines in Oceania. The profiles of major companies operating in the pipeline industry in Oceania are included in the report. The latest news and deals related to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Provides operator information, start year, start point, end point, onshore/offshore, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Santos Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation and Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=182762 .
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Oceania
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-in-oceania-2014-details-of-operating-and-planned-crude-oil-petroleum-products-and-natural-gas-pipelines-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 What Is This Report About? 8
2.2 How to Use This Report? 8
2.3 Market Definition 8
3 Oceania Pipeline Industry 9
3.1 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Key Data 9
3.1.1 Oceania Pipeline Industry, An Overview 9
3.1.2 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Pipeline Length by Country 10
3.1.3 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Pipeline Length by Company 11
3.2 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Australia 12
3.2.1 Australia, Crude Oil Pipelines 12
3.2.2 Australia, Petroleum Product Pipelines 13
3.2.3 Australia, Natural Gas Pipelines 14
3.3 Oceania Pipeline Industry, New Zealand 19
3.3.1 New Zealand, Crude Oil Pipelines 20
3.3.2 New Zealand, Petroleum Product Pipelines 20
3.3.3 New Zealand, Natural Gas Pipelines 21
3.4 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Papua New Guinea 23
3.4.1 Papua New Guinea, Crude Oil Pipelines 23
3.4.2 Papua New Guinea, Natural Gas Pipelines 23
3.5 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Planned Pipelines 24
3.5.1 Oceania Pipeline Industry, Planned Natural Gas Pipelines 24
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=182762 .
Browse Oil and Gas Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/petroleum-energy/oil-gas-petroleum-energy-energy-energy-power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online databas e of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple indus tries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/