Acute bronchitis is an infection of the bronchial (say: "brawn-kee-ull") tree. The bronchial tree is made up of the tubes that carry air into your lungs. When these tubes get infected, they swell and mucus (thick fluid) forms inside them. This makes it hard for you to breathe.
Top Companies Participating in Acute Bronchitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· ISO-Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
· Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
· Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals
· Cassella-med GmbH & Co. KG
· Bionorica SE
· Abbott Laboratories
· C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
· Bayer AG
· Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
“Acute Bronchitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014″ provides data on the Acute Bronchitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Acute Bronchitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Acute Bronchitis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=254168 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies