This report provides a concise overview of the Haircare market in the UK. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic and behavioral trends which will drive its evolution and the leading players within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the UK Haircare sector allows new entrants and established players to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Changing Age Structures in the UK providing significant opportunity to marketers for anti-aging and preventive anti-aging Haircare product lines. Rising prices in recent years are passed on to the consumers by CPG manufacturers resulting in greater demand for value for money products.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Desire to express individuality by using Haircare products are amongst the important motivations impacting sales of Haircare products in the UK. Consumers are becoming more experimental with Haircare and styling routines. Changing age structures are also impacting purchase patterns among UK consumers as the aging population is looking for hair colorants and anti-aging products.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the UK's Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Haircare categories and their packaging.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Haircare sector.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of major Haircare categories.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands and private labels across the Haircare categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the UK's Haircare sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures and outer packaging.
Key Market Issues
- Consumers are increasingly looking at private labels as an alternative to brands and are trading -up to premium private label ranges which are available at lower prices than higher priced branded products.
- Factors such as aging population and a desire to look attractive are influencing consumers' buying patterns in the UK Haircare market. Marketers are innovating to target grooming conscious consumers. The aging population is significantly driving demand of anti-aging and preventive anti-aging products.
- Marketers are shifting the shampoo category from basic hair cleaning products, to value added product lines, by offering convenient and hybrid products to the customers.
- Private labels recorded higher growth in the Haircare market than national brands during 2009-2012. The high growth rate is due to the consumers search for better value for money products, which is the leading consumer motivation in the Haircare market.
- Companies are now focusing on adding value to the basic cleansing action of the dry shampoo to offer value added combinations.
- Consumers prefer products that provide multiple functionalities and help them to save time and money.
- Consumers are increasingly concerned by the health effects of chemicals in Haircare products and see “natural” ingredients as being better for their scalp and hair.
- Haircare products marketers are following the skin care market by targeting the older population with anti-aging ranges.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/ZUN
Find other Consumer and Retail Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
Spanning Over 43 pages, “Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in the UK” report covering the Country context, Consumer Overview, Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Future Outlook- four key trends in the UK's Haircare sector, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. The report covered 9 companies - Unilever PLC, L'Oreal S.A., Percy and Reed, Alterna Haircare, Chanel S.A., Tara Smith, Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's
Find other reports on United Kingdom Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/united-kingdom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
For Consumer and Retail: http://www.linkedin.com/company/retail-reports
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReportsFollow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report