Global Retail Innovations-3 : Summarizing new retail innovations is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report covers some of the key in-use and new retail innovations utilized by retailers across the world, to effectively engage consumers across a host of platforms, including mobile and social media, virtual and augmented reality, and in-store and online displays/visibility.
- Rebecca Minkoff opens its connected flagship store which provides an immersive retail experience
- Galleria launches an application to help create efficient planograms
- Lowe's is to use robots to help customers in store
- Presents illustrations of diverse examples of innovations used by retailers internationally
- Covers a diverse range of in-store, product, omni-channel, promotional, and customer-engaging innovations
Reasons To Buy
- Keep ahead of innovations and ensure your business is not lagging behind its competitors
- Understand the value of new retail developments to your business
Tesco, IBM, Vizeralabs, House of Fraser, Asda, Target, Amazon, Orderwithme, Dick Smith, Whole Foods, Made.com, Zappos, Kors, Sleep Experts, Rebecca Minkoff, Galleria, Lowe's, Almax
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Retail Innovations-3 : Summarizing new retail innovations.