ReportsnReports.com offers “Reformulation Strategies - New Technologies Extend Use Beyond Lifecycle Management” research report in its store.
Reformulation performs a key role in
the pharmaceutical industry enabling companies to maximize their returns on
investment while broadening treatment options and improving patient experience.
It’s potential to rejuvenate R&D pipelines in the future as new
technologies emerge compliment its position as a key lifecycle management
Reformulation will continue to be a
much used lifecycle management strategy, enabling companies to boost sales
before patent expiry and in ideal cases protect sales after generics enter.
However in order to achieve this companies must focus increasingly on
demonstrating provable benefits, ideally in head to head trials against the
original product. This has become necessary as increasingly cost conscious
healthcare providers promote the use of generic therapies unless clear
advantages are demonstrated.
Inquire for a discount on this report
Biologics increasing dominance of the
pharmaceutical market opens new opportunities in reformulation and will drive
the sectors future success. Opportunities to deliver less frequent dosing or
more convenient and lower cost formulations will continue to drive the
development of new technologies.
The report, “Reformulation Strategies
- New Technologies Extend Use Beyond Lifecycle Management”, has been written to
support companies with their strategic plans to maximize product portfolios and
thus increase revenues across the lifecycles of their products. The insights,
analysis, and support provided can be used throughout the pharma, biotech, and
a sample before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279197.
- Introduction to reformulation strategies
- Analysis of the key drivers of reformulation in the pharmaceutical market including coverage of new technologies such as orally disintegrating tablets, anti-tamper technologies and nanotechnology
- Analysis of controlled release reformulation strategies – oral controlled release and injectable controlled release
Reasons to buy
- Learn what drug reformulation is and why it is such a valuable lifecycle management tool for both pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Assess the opportunities to use reformulation to extend & grow the revenues for your product along with which types of reformulation best fit your needs
- Understand the new technologies that are now available to use to support your reformulation strategy
- Benefit from the analysis of multiple case studies to help support your company’s/brand’s strategy moving forward
- Understand how reformulation can be a successful tool to reinvigorate your company’s R&D pipeline, opening up new opportunities for past projects which were unsuccessful
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Healthcare (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, chemicals, environment, medical devices, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.