RnRmarketResearch.com adds report “Psoriasis Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021: Advent of Novel Biologics and Expanding Treatment Pool to Drive Growth” to its store.
“Psoriasis Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021: Advent of Novel Biologics and Expanding Treatment Pool to Drive Growth”, which provides insights into psoriasis therapeutics in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) market. For the purposes of this report, APAC refers to the market in China, India, Japan, and Australia only. The report estimates the market size for 2014, along with forecasts until 2021. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment use patterns, in-depth analysis of pipeline molecules, clinical trial failure rates, and analysis of recent deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
In 2014, the value of the psoriasis therapeutics market in APAC amounted to an estimated $690m, and it is forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2014 and 2021 to reach $1.2 billion. The psoriasis treatment landscape is a particularly complex one. More than 80% of patients fall into the mild-or-moderate category, for which the first line of treatment is topical drugs, phototherapy, or a combination. In the case of severe patients, non-steroidal drugs such as methotrexate, cyclosporine, and acitretin are practiced as first-line treatment; however, they come with toxicity concerns and so cannot be prescribed for long durations. Biologics such as TNF inhibitors (adalimumab, etanercept, infliximab) and ustekinumab are largely prescribed as second-line therapy when none of the aforementioned options provide the desired results. However, during the forecast period, biologics are likely gain a significant patient share due to healthcare plans in APAC and awareness regarding the effectiveness of biologics. Among the recently launched biologics, Cosentyx (secukinumab) from Novartis has shown better efficacy than Enbrel (etanercept), and is a novel molecule that targets Interluekin-17 (IL-7). Biocon India has launched Alzumab (itolizumab), which is a first-in-class novel molecule that targets CD6 protein. It is anticipated to be the leading biologic in India by the end of forecast period. Humira (adalimumab), Enbrel (etanercept), and Remicade (infliximab) are expected to lose their patent during the forecast period, but will be compensated for by biosimilar versions.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/psoriasis-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2021-advent-of-novel-biologics-and-expanding-treatment-pool-to-drive-growth-market-report.html .
The report analyzes treatment use patterns, market characterization, the pipeline, and key licensing and co-development deals for psoriasis in the APAC markets of China, India, Japan, and Australia.The report includes -
· A brief introduction to psoriasis, including pathophysiology, etiology, diagnosis, and treatment algorithms
· In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs, including analysis of safety, efficacy, treatment patterns, and strengths/weaknesses, along with a heat map comparing them in terms of safety and efficacy
· A comprehensive review of the pipeline for psoriasis, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs likely to enter the market during the forecast period; the pipeline is further analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanism of action, and molecular target
· Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by phase, trial size, trial duration, and program failure rate for each molecule type
· Multi-scenario forecast data for the market to 2021, taking into account how it might be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs, and changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
· Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
· In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the psoriasis market since 2006
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=387576 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$4995 for a single user PDF.)
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
· Understand the psoriasis pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
· Analyze detailed profiles for promising pipeline products and gain insights into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be
· Follow the trends in psoriasis clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages
· Assess the potential risk of future developmental programs for psoriasis therapeutics by mechanism of action using recorded clinical trial failure rates
· Analyze the potential growth patterns expected for the psoriasis market over the forecast period
· Identify the countries that are expected to contribute the most to this growth and devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through an understanding of key drivers and barriers
· Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=387576 .
RnRmarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.