ReportsnReports.com offers “U.S. Market for Gynecological Devices” research report in its store.
In 2012, the U.S. market for gynecological devices was valued at $1.11 billion. This report covers assisted reproduction, global endometrial ablation, uterine fibroid embolization, hysteroscopes, colposcopes, female sterilization, female urinary incontinence slings, pelvic floor electrical stimulation, endometrial resection, fluid management, pelvic organ prolapse repair and hysterosalpingography (HSG) catheters.
After seeing a decline in 2011 and 2012, as a result of the global financial crisis, this market is expected to recover in 2013. The majority of the segments within this market will see steady and stable growth over the forecast period.
Scope: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2009 - 2019) for the U.S.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=269797.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment & Country
- Trend Analysis by Segment & Country
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
Main Markets Included:
- Assisted Reproduction Devices
- Global Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Resection Devices
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization Devices
- Female Sterilization Devices
- Female Urinary Incontinence Slings
- Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Fluid Management Equipment
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair Devices
- HSG Catheters
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=269797.
- Oocyte Retrieval Needles
- Embryo Transfer Catheters
- Reproduction Media
- Manipulation Media
- Uterine Balloon Therapy
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Monopolar Electrodes
- Bipolar Electrodes
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization Devices
- PVA Particle
- Rigid and Flexible Hysteroscopes
- Mechanical Sterilization Devices
- Bipolar Sterilization Devices
- Synthetic and Non-Synthetic Slkings
- Home-based and Office-based pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Capital Equipment
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Sacrocolpopexy Mesh
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karl Storz
- SRS Medical
- Richard Wolf
- Merit Medical Systems
- Cooper Surgical
- Laborie Medical
- American Medical Systems
- Boston Scientific
- Cook Medical
- Irvine Scientific
- Welch Allyn
- C.R. Bard
- Stryker Carl Zeiss
- Rocket Medical
- Others include American Medical Systems, Anthem, Cooper Surgical, , Rocket Medical, Olympus, Merit Medical
- Systems, Carl Zeiss, Prometheus, Laborie Medical, Empi, UNICO Colposcopes, Cardinal Health, Coloplast, etc.
Reasons To Buy:
This report analyzes and evaluates the current state of the market including existing and potential markets, product average selling prices, and unit volumes. The report also highlights the opportunities and potential hazards involved, and presents strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape. Furthermore, it seeks to identify the trends and technologies that will affect the future of each market segment and prepares an unbiased critical assessment of such market drivers and limiters based on our "ground up" approach, which includes primary and secondary research methods.
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/269797-us-market-for-gynecological-devices.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Medical Devices (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.