RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Africa, 2014 – Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals” to its store.
“Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Africa, 2014 Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in Africa. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in Africa. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in Africa are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Arab Petroleum Pipelines Company, Sonatrach SPA and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=182760 .
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in Africa
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Africa’s oil storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Africa.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/oil-and-chemicals-storage-industry-outlook-in-africa-2014-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-storage-terminals-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 What Is This Report About? 9
2.2 How to Use this Report? 9
2.3 Market Definitions 9
3 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa 10
3.1 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa, Overview 10
3.1.1 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa, Key Data 10
3.2 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa, Storage Operations 10
3.2.1 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa, Storage Capacity by Country 10
3.3 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa, Nigeria 12
3.3.1 Nigeria, Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity 12
3.4 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Africa, Egypt 14
3.4.1 Egypt, Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity 14
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=182760 .
Browse Energy Storage Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/energy-storage .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online databas e of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple indus tries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/