The analysts forecast global rainwater harvesting market to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the period 2016-2020.
Rainwater harvesting encompasses the collection and storage of rainwater for agricultural, commercial, and domestic use. The harvested water can be used for groundwater recharge, which is a process to enhance the natural groundwater supply. There are two types of rainwater harvesting, roof-based and land-based. The land based rainwater harvesting type includes water that is saved in ponds, reservoirs, and underground tanks. The roof-based rainwater harvesting type refers to the collection of rainwater from roof surfaces. This method is cleaner compared to the land-based type.
The primary benefit of rainwater harvesting is that it offers financial and resource savings.
Some of the benefits of rainwater harvesting include:
- Quality of rainwater is relatively better than groundwater
- It can reduce storm drainage load and flooding
- These systems are flexible, can be constructed quickly, and are not labor intensive
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global rainwater harvesting market for 2016-2020. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors operating in the market. The rainwater harvesting system includes storage tanks, filtration units, and technical components such as pumps and controls.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=50889 .
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Global Rainwater Harvesting Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Innovative Water Solutions
- Rainwater Harvesting Supply
Other prominent vendors
- Harvest H2O
- Kingspan Environmental
- Water Harvesters
- Growing water scarcity
- Use of water treatment plants
- Increased use of rainwater harvesting for groundwater recharge
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=50889 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.