The Future of Retailing in Singapore to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
- Specialist retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2015, and will continue to lead the market in 2020
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2015-2020, while Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters recorded the highest channel sales value
- Food and grocery is expected to grow the fastest followed by Health and beauty over the next five years
Complete report available @ The Future of Retailing in Singapore to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020.
“The Future of Retailing in Singapore to 2020” is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Singapore's retail market. It contains:
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the Singaporean retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Singaporean market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research