LED Lighting Market in North America 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the LED Lighting market in North America will grow at a CAGR of 21.12 percent over the period 2014-2019. The LED Lighting market in North America can be divided into three application segments including: Automotive Lighting, Backlighting, and General Lighting.
An LED is a semiconductor light source used for automotive lighting, backlighting, and general lighting in residential, office, retail, and hospitality spaces as well as in industrial, outdoor, and architectural applications. Its efficiency and low cost help address key issues such as energy crisis, resource scarcity, and climate change. It also enhances safety issues in cities and productivity in offices, besides providing an enhanced sense of health and well-being. Lighting consumes about 20 percent of the power generated worldwide, and by using LED lighting, people can save, on an average, up to 40 percent of energy annually.
LED lights have many advantages over other lighting sources, which are as follows:
- High-intensity brightness
- Highly energy-efficient
- Low voltage and current requirements
- Low radiated heat
- High reliability
- Negligible UV rays
- Long lifespan
- Easily controlled and programmed
- LG Innotek
- OSRAM Opto Semiconductors
- Philips Lumileds Lighting
- Samsung LED
- Seoul Semiconductor
Other Prominent Vendors
- Emerson Electric
- GE Lighting
- Lite-On Technology
- Toyoda Gosei
Key Market Driver
- Adoption of Energy Star Certifications
Key Market Challenge
- High Cost of Raw Materials
Key Market Trend
- Increased Adoption of HB LEDs
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29494 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)