Global Ophthalmology Devices - Industry Analysis 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Medical Device category the report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, pathology, functions, and treatment of the eye. Over the years, this branch has undergone enormous expansion in basic research, clinical trials, as well as cutting-edge technology. Ophthalmology devices are medical devices meant for the correction of eye defects and to provide better vision to people. Globally, the incidence of the eye defects such as cataracts, conjunctivitis, dry eyes, glaucoma, retinal disorders, and presbyopia has increased causing loss of vision in most of the cases. These ophthalmic defects can be caused due to an infection or can be hereditary. Ophthalmologists use medical devices to detect the cause of the infection at an early stage and, therefore, do not lead to further damage to the eyesight. The analysts forecast global ophthalmology devices market to grow at a CAGR of 5.30% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this report
The report covers the current scenario and the growth prospects of the global ophthalmology devices market for the period of 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated through the sales of the following products:
Vision care products
The market is divided into the following segments based on the application:
Retinal surgical instruments
Cataract surgical instruments
Glaucoma surgical instruments
Refractive surgical instruments
Vision care products:
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45862
Single User License USD 2500
The report, Global Ophthalmology Devices Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global ophthalmology devices market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key regions: APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW
Key players Abbott, Alcon, Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss, Essillor and Hoya
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: Topcon, Allergan, Inc. (Acquired by Actavis), Gulden Ophthalmics, Heidelberg Engineering, Inc., FCI Ophthalmics, Accutome, Canon, Glaukos, Innova, Lumenis, Nidek, Marco Ophthalmic Inc., Synergetics, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems, Quantel, A.R.C. Laser, and STAAR Surgical.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45862
· Convergence of technological and scientific breakthroughs
· Stringent regulatory framework and cost containment activities
· Growing attention toward subtypes of eye diseases
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, APAC, and MEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global smart thermostat market?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.