CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Saudi Arabia is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The report is an essential source of information and analysis regarding the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Saudi Arabia. It identifies key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure in the country. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. This resource has been produced using data and information from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
In 2013, the population of Saudi Arabia was estimated at 29.9 million and was growing at an annual rate of 3%. In 2012, 32.1% of the population of Saudi Arabia were non-native. These were mostly immigrant workers from South Asia and other Muslim countries. The total population is expected to reach approximately 36.8 million in 2020, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3%. The value of the pharmaceutical market in Saudi Arabia was $4 billion in 2013, and it is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.8% to reach approximately $5.9 billion in 2020. The major market share is garnered by imports of over-the-counter drugs and patented products.
The positive trend in the healthcare market of Saudi Arabia can be attributed primarily to government initiatives for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and an improved and updated regulatory environment.
This report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Saudi Arabia and includes the following -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of major players in the pharmaceutical market (GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Novartis, SPIMACO and Tabuk)
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of major players in the medical device market (Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Philips Healthcare and Abbott Laboratories)
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, including details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure, and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges facing growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies based on a sound understanding of the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market in Saudi Arabia
- Generate revenue based upon knowledge of key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and the companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the greatest opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize upon the opportunities and challenges in the Saudi Arabia healthcare market
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Saudi Arabia.