The personal accident and health segment is the smallest in the Slovak insurance industry, accounting for 2.9% of the gross written premium in 2012. Slovak health insurance is currently in a period of uncertainty, as the current government intends to nationalize private insurers involved in public health insurance, although this is being contested by private insurers.
Healthcare is dominated by faculty and university hospitals, which are state-owned and provide a complete range of healthcare services. They are also known for the provision of specialized medical services, and are the main collaborators with the three health insurers. There are also smaller public hospitals in the state, which are managed by regional administrations, but are not fully supported by the state.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Slovakia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Slovakia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Slovakia for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Slovakia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Slovakia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:-
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovak insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
Browse More Reports related to Insurance: http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
- The personal accident and health segment is the smallest in the Slovak insurance industry, accounting for 2.9% of the gross written premium in 2012.
- Slovak health insurance is currently in a period of uncertainty, as the current government intends to nationalize private insurers involved in public health insurance.
- Private healthcare providers have a limited presence in the country, operating in niche areas such as one-day surgeries, medical services not involving hospital treatment, and caring for the aged.
- In terms of the gross written premium generated through new business, direct marketing followed agencies as the second-largest channel in 2012.
- The Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment consists of both domestic and foreign insurers. As of 2012, 23 companies were licensed to conduct insurance business in the country.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948