“The technology of phototherapy devices has shifted from fluorescent lamps to LEDs over the past decade, improving the amount of light emitted but on a smaller surface.”
Key Market Drivers
- Rise in Incidence of Preterm Births
- Technological and Design Innovations
- Availability of Cost-effective Equipment
- Increased Awareness in Emerging Countries
Key Market Trends
- Increased Popularity of Fetal MRI
- High Adoption of LED Phototherapy
- Increased Focus on Monitoring Respiratory Diseases
- Growing Demand for Portable Equipment
Key Market Vendors
- CareFusion Corp.
- Dräger Medical GmbH
- GE Healthcare
- Phillips Healthcare
To define the market circumstances in the next 3-4 years, the analysts have conducted in-depth analysis of the impact of market drivers, challenges and trends featuring data on product segmentations, vendor shares, growth rate by revenue and an evaluation of the different buying criteria in the order of importance.
Complete report available @ Global Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market 2015-2019.