Turkmenistan’s power sector is monopolized by Turkmenenergo State Corporation (Turkmenenergo), which controls all power plants and Transmission and Distribution (T&D) activities. It is controlled by the Ministry of Energy. Turkmenistan relies on gas-based power generation to meet 99.9% of its power requirements and holds the sixth largest gas reserves in the world. The remainder is generated by oil and hydropower, although the overall potential of the latter is low. Solar and wind power however have huge potential, although it has not yet been utilized. Turkmenistan is a net exporter of electricity, and to meet increasing demand and boost its export potential the government is planning to invest $5 billion in the power sector by 2020. A power development plan has been drafted, which will be implemented in two phases to strengthen the power generation and T&D network.
- Turkmenistan’s current power market scenario.
- Turkmenistan’s future investment plans in the power market.
- Turkmenistan’s renewable energy potential.
- The regulatory framework of Turkmenistan’s power sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into Turkmenistan’s current power market structure.
- Identify the active and under construction power plants in Turkmenistan.
- Comprehend the power sector regulatory framework in Turkmenistan.
- Identify the renewable energy potential in Turkmenistan.
- Gain insight into the future investment scenario in Turkmenistan.
Inquire before buying this report @ http://bit.ly/1jvFYIl .Table of Contents For This Report
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 1
2 Summary 1
3 Snapshot of Turkmenistan’s Power Market 2
3.1 Present Power Market Scenario 2
3.2 Future Investment in the Power Sector 4
3.3 Renewable Energy Potential 5
3.4 Regulatory Scenario 5
Complete report is available @ http://bit.ly/1i6Cg3I .
4 Appendix 6
4.1 Abbreviations 6
4.2 Bibliography 6
4.3 Methodology 7
4.4 Contact Us 9
4.5 Disclaimer 9
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Power Market, Turkmenistan, Active Power Plants, 2014 3
Table 2: Power Market, Turkmenistan, Power Plants under Construction, 2014 4
Table 3: Abbreviations 6
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/1nsLHhJ .