ICT investment trends in Spain; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report presents the findings from a survey of 165 Spanish enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Spanish enterprises are increasing their investment in infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to lower their IT infrastructure expenditure in 2015
- Rising cyber attacks and security breaches, are propelling Spanish enterprises to invest in newer security products as well as in secure private clouds
- To provide capabilities for enhanced business transactions, data center investments form an integral part Spanish enterprise's overall ICT investments
To access full report with TOC, please visit ICT investment trends in Spain; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, security products, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Spain to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Spain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Euros in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions Spanish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Spanish enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, security products, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Spanish enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Spanish enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Spanish enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Spanish enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by Spanish enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Spanish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, security products, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Spanish enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies"
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research