Cellulose fibers are obtained from plants or plant-based materials. Natural materials are dissolved to make cellulose fibers such as wood pulp or cellulose, which are then generated by extrusion and precipitation. These fibers are of two types: natural fibers and man-made fibers. Cellulose fibers are extensively used in the Clothing, Spun Yarn, and Fabric industries. The market is focusing on using cellulose fibers through renewable sources.
Analysts forecast the Global Cellulose Fiber market to grow at a CAGR of 9.75 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Cellulose Fiber market can be segmented into two divisions based on the type: Natural Fibers and Man-made Fibers.
Global Cellulose Fiber Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Cellulose Fiber market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=23078
- Fulida Group
- Grasim Industries
- Jiangsu Aoyang Technology
- TangShang San You XingDa
Other Prominent Vendors
- Century Rayon
- Eastman Chemical
- Formosa Chemical & Fibre
- Indo Bharat Rayon
- Kelheim Fibres
- Mitsubishi Rayon
- Rhodia Acetow
- Shandong Helon Textile
- Sount Pacific Viscose
- Thai Rayon
- Toray Industries
- Growing Demand for Biodegradable and Skin-friendly Fabrics
- Volatility in Wood Pulp
- Production of Cellulose Fibers through Renewable Sources
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=23078 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.