ReportsnReports.com adds report 2014 Strategies for the UK Hospital Tumor Marker Testing Market to its store. This new report contains 527 pages, 37 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK hospital tumor marker testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the UK hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274288-2014-strategies-for-the-uk-hospital-tumor-marker-testing-market.html.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 tumor markers performed in UK hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274288.
Table of Contents
Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Cancer Statistics and Etiology
B. Major Current And Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Tests
C. Instrumentation Review And Market Needs
D. Current and Emerging Technologies
E. Personal Testing
Major Product Development Opportunities
Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
Abbott, AdnaGen, Applied Gene Technologies, Arca, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biomedical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, Correlogic Systems, Dako, Decode, Diadexus, Diagnocure, Diasorin, Eiken Chemical, Enterix, EnzBiochem, Epigenomics, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Gen-Probe, Guided Therapeutics,
Hologic, Ipsogen, Kreatech, Kyowa Medex, Life Technologies, Mackay Life Sciences, Myriad Genetics, Nanogen Elitech, OncoLabOtho-Clinical Diagnostics, Panacea, Pharmaceuticals, Polartechnics, Polymedco, PreMD, Qiagen, Radient Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, Siemens Healthcare, Takara Bio, Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics, Tosoh, Veridex, WakPure Chemicals, Wallac/PE, Zila
Appendix I: Major Universities and Research Centers Developing Cancer Diagnostic Technology and Applications
Appendix II: Assumed Currency Exchange Rates
List of Tables
Tumor Marker Classification
Executive Summary Table: U.K., Hospital Cancer Diagnostic Test Volume and Sales Forecast by Market Segment
Request Sample for this Report 2014 Strategies for the UK Hospital Tumor Marker Testing Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274288 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Cancer ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.