Baby Food in Morocco 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Morocco, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Morocco along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Sales of baby food in Morocco reached 5,220 tonnes in 2013, with a retail value of Dh 706.6 million, equivalent to US$ 84 million.
- Milks form the focus of sales activity and accounted for 77% of volume sales in 2013, having grown by 29.7% between 2007 and 2013.
- The structure of the market in value terms reflects that by volume, with the milks sector taking the largest share, at 82%, followed by cereals with 12% and meals and others with 6%.
- “Baby Food in Morocco” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Morocco.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Morocco. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Morocco.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Morocco Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Morocco along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Morocco, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Morocco.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Morocco considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Morocco market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future"
Danone, Nestlé Maghreb SA, Agro-Food Industrie
Complete report available @ Baby Food in Morocco 2014.