A switchgear is defined as a combination of the following components:
- Electrical disconnect switches
- Circuit breakers
- Protective relays
- Other components such as disconnectors, busbars, enclosures, and fuses
The use of switchgears enables the continuous transfer of electric current and protection against current overload, short circuit, and insulation failure. It provides safe isolation from current-driven parts and modifies a load-carrying system at each level of installation.
Switchgears are divided into three types based on load-bearing capacity: low-voltage switchgears, medium-voltage switchgears, and high-voltage switchgears. Switchgears are used across sectors such as power utility, industrial, residential, and commercial.
Low-voltage and medium-voltage switchgears are used in industries such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, as well as in residential premises apart from power utilities. High-voltage switchgears are mainly used in power utilities. High-voltage switchgears are classified as air-insulated switchgear, gas-insulated switchgear, oil-insulated switchgear, and vacuum-insulated switchgears.
The analysts forecast global switchgear market to grow at a CAGR of 10.71% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global switchgear market during the period 2015-2019. For ascertaining the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of switchgears.
The report, Global Switchgear Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Alstom Grid
- Schneider Electric
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37887
Other Prominent Vendors
- Crompton Greaves
- Hyosung Power and Industrial Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric
- OJSC Power
- Xian XD
- Renovation and Expansion of T&D Network
- Declining Profit Margins of Vendors
- Transition from Conventional to Innovative Modular Switchgears
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37887
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.