Semiconductor capital spending refers to money spent or funds used by a semiconductor company in producing semiconductor ICs. Semiconductor capital spending includes the repair of semiconductor production equipment or the purchase of equipment. However, this report focuses on capital spending pertaining to only semiconductor memory devices such as DRAM, mobile DRAM, NAND flash, and 3D NAND flash memory devices.
The analysts forecast global capital spending on memory devices market to grow at a CAGR of 5.86% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present and future scenarios of the Global capital spending on memory devices market for 2015-2019. The uses 2014 as the base year and provides data for the trailing 12 months. To calculate market size, analysts considered the capital spent on semiconductor memory devices by the semiconductor companies.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39765
- Samsung Semiconductor
- SK Hynix
- Micron Technology
Other Prominent Vendors
- Rise in Demand for Smartphones and Tablets
- Time-to-market Pressure
- Short Replacement Cycle of Portable Electronic Devices
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39765
About US:Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.