Objective of Self-Service Technologies Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Self-Service Technologies Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Self-Service Technologies Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Self-Service Technologies Market .
Market Synopsis of Self-Service Technologies Market:
The major growth driver of Self-Service Technologies Market includes growing technical advancement of remote and wireless communications, growing awareness about biometric securities such as fingerprint recognition, increasing demand for self-service machines and automated devices among others.
Hence the market for Self-Service Technologies is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
However, imposed government regulations over energy and power sectors are one of the factors which are hindering the growth of Self-Service Technologies Market.
Global Self-Service Technologies Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Machine Type: ATM, vending machines, and kiosks among others.
Segmentation by Application: Retail, Banking, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Security & Surveillance among others.
Regional Analysis of Self-Service Technologies Market:
North-America dominated the Global Self-Service Technologies Market with the largest market share due to growing demand for self-automated machines and increasing advancement in remote and wireless communication in the region, and therefore accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. Self-Service Technologies Market in European market is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027. The Asia-Pacific market for Self-Service Technologies Market is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
Some of the major players in Global Self-Service Technologies Market include Kiosk Information Systems Inc. (US), NCR Corporation (US), HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co. (Germany), Fujitsu, Glory Ltd., Azkoyen Group, Crane Co. (USA), Mass International Europe B.V. (Netherlands), Vend-Rite and IBM Corporation (US) among others.
Kiosk information systems have announced recently in Feb, 2016 about its new development CORE K-Nect, advanced remote monitoring applications which provide real-time visibility of a kiosk network. NCR Corporation, one of the leading consumer transaction technologies has announced recently in June 2016 about its latest development EMV encoded payment securities with counterpoint 188.8.131.52 to provide benefits of merchant to retailers.
· North America
· Latin America
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Self-Service Technologies Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)