Bulletproof glass, also known as bullet-resistant or ballistic glass, is a strong and optically transparent glass, used for protection against the impact of bullets or any other ammunition. It is made by combining two or more layers of different materials, usually one hard and the other soft materials. The refractive index of both the glasses used in the manufacture of bulletproof glass should be the same to make it transparent. Its thickness varies from 0.25 to 4 inches and is usually prepared by sandwiching a layer of thermoplastic with glass laminates, and the number of layers stacked depends on the level of security sought out of its usage.
The global bulletproof glass market has witnessed a rapid expansion in the past decade with the US and China representing the largest markets. The market in China is worth paying attention due to two reasons; one being the fastest growth rate displayed by the market and the other being the sheer size of the market. The financial services, construction, and automotive industries remain the largest end-users of bulletproof glass, and the scope of its usage is rapidly expanding.
The analysts forecast bulletproof security glass market in China to grow at a CAGR of 16.76% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the bulletproof security glass market in China for the period 2015-2019. The report further provides data based on the following:
- Application (bank security, ATM booths, display cases, high-end civilian cars, high-speed trains, armored cash-trucks, and others)
- End-user (financial services, automotive, construction, and other industries)
- Composition (polycarbonate, acrylics, polyurethane, polyvinyl butyral, and others)
The report, Bulletproof Security Glass Market in China 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various applications, end-uses and composition of the bulletproof glass. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and the growth prospects in the coming years. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market and uses Porter’s generic strategies to explain the competitive nature of various vendors in the market.
- Asahi Glass
- China Glass Holdings
- China Specialty Glass
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Saint Gobain Group
- PPG Industries Aditya Birla Chemicals
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37817
Other Prominent Vendors
- Qufu Shenglu Bulletproof Glass Engineering
- Guangzhou Sky Tiger Tempered Glass
- Nanjing Xinfurui Glass Industry
- Jiangsu Yongxiang Glass
- Guangzhou Baolong Bulletproof Vehicle
- Taiwan Glass
- Demand for Luxury Goods
- Popularity of Alternatives to Bulletproof Glass
- Gradual Shift in Focus of Manufacturers from Products to Services
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37817
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.