ExOfficio, the leading designer and manufacturer of adventure travel apparel and underwear, is expanding the wildly popular Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Collection for Spring 2015, following the success of the new men's Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Boxer Briefs introduced in Spring 2014. The brand is introducing the first women's sport mesh styles, two new men's silhouettes, and new men's undershirts.
ExOfficio Give-N-Go Sport Mesh underwear feature an athletic fit and lightweight sport mesh to create the ultimate in active underwear, whether trekking for miles, biking to work, playing soccer or running.
Key Features and Benefits:
- An ergonomically designed fit for high energy activities where support is key
- Highly breathable, lightweight mesh fabric to wick sweat efficiently away from skin
- For men, diamond-weave mesh on fly for more secure support
- Flatlock seams and tagless interior prevents chafing as well as seam discomfort during periods of extended sitting such as on a bike or airplane.
- Soft waistband and covered join seam provides more comfort against skin.
- Anti-microbial treatment controls odor-causing bacteria, even after 50 washes.
- Quick-drying, can be washed and dried in mere hours
- Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Bikini Brief $22
- Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Hipkini $22
- Sizes XS-XL, 4 colorways
- Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Brief $26
- Give-N-Go Sport Mesh 3" Boxer Brief $28
- Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Crew $45
- Give-N-Go Sport Mesh Vee $45
- Sizes S-2XL, 4 colorways
ExOfficio believes that the magic of travel, whether you seek different cultures, epic scenery or the thrill of the unknown, is a chance to create perspective and vitality by opening your mind to the wonders of the world. Since 1987, ExOfficio has celebrated the traveler by crafting garments that allow one to experience the world unhindered. Intelligently designed products with tangible benefits—including the best-selling Give-N-Go® underwear collection and lightweight, wrinkle-free fabrics with bug, sun and water protection—are focused on one goal: comfortable performance. ExOfficio is sold internationally, online and in specialty outdoor and travel stores, including five of their own flagship stores in the U.S. For more information about ExOfficio, visit www.exofficio.com.
About Jarden Corporation, ExOfficio’s Parent Company
Jarden Corporation is a leading provider of a diverse range of consumer products with a portfolio of over 120 trusted, quality brands sold globally. Jarden operates in three primary business segments through a number of well recognized brands, including: Outdoor Solutions: Abu Garcia®, AeroBed®, Berkley®, Campingaz® and Coleman®, ExOfficio®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Gulp!®, Hardy®, Invicta®, K2®, Madshus®, Marker®, Marmot®, Mitchell®, PENN®, Rawlings®, Ride®, Sevylor®, Shakespeare®, Stearns®, Stren®, Trilene®, Völkl®, Worth® and Zoot®; Branded Consumables: Ball®, Bee®, Bernardin®, Bicycle®, Billy Boy®, Crawford®, Diamond®, Dicon®, Fiona®, First Alert®, First Essentials®, Hoyle®, Kerr®, Lehigh®, Lifoam®, Lillo®, Loew Cornell®, Mapa®, NUK®, Pine Mountain®, ProPak®, Quickie®, Spontex®, Tigex® and Yankee Candle®; and Consumer Solutions: Bionaire®, Breville®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, VillaWare® and White Mountain®. Headquartered in Florida, Jarden ranks #356 on the Fortune 500 and has over 30,000 employees worldwide. For further information about Jarden, please visit www.jarden.com.