STERLING, Ill. (March 7, 2015) – Every dog is unique and so is their breed. That’s why Wahl, a leader in pet grooming products, is ensuring pet owners have the right grooming tools for the job, starting with the everyday essentials—brushes, combs and nail clippers.
“There is no one-size-fits-all approach to dog grooming because dogs come in all different shapes, sizes and coat types,” said Shay Moeller, pet product manager for Wahl. “While regular brushing is the key to a healthy and shiny coat, the type of brush or comb you use changes depending on the dog’s coat condition and length.”
To provide retailers and consumers with more options, Wahl is introducing two, new lines of grooming accessories. The green line is designed for small to mid-sized dogs while the orange line is a premium line of grooming tools for all breeds.
Both lines were created with versatility in mind. All brushes feature high-grade stainless steel bristles and pins that are strong enough to untangle the thickest of coats yet gentle enough to pass through shorter fur without irritation. The ergonomically designed handles provide greater comfort and feature a soft and durable Neoprene rubber that is easier to grip and reduces fatigue. The green line has ribbing, for added comfort and gripping. The orange line also offers ribbed rubber at the thumb for improved gripping in addition to being larger, covering off on larger surface areas.
Both lines include:
· Double Sided Pin Brush – This double-sided brush consists of stainless steel pins and boar bristles. The pins detangle and remove loose hair, while boar bristles distribute oils from the skin and down the hair shaft.
· Slicker Brush – This brush possesses fine, curved-wired bristles to remove loose hair and tangles from dense or curly coats.
· Nail Clipper – A precise nail clipper meant to deliver perfectly manicured paws. Features safety lock and soft touch grip.
· Flea & Tick Comb – This useful tool is designed to detect fleas and their eggs in addition to untangling light mats.
· Undercoat Rake – A soft grip rake is designed to untangle mats and remove loose undercoat from dogs with medium to long coated hair.
The new pet grooming tool lines will be available in spring 2015, with the orange line available in March 2015 and the green line available in April 2015. Accessories will have an MSRP between $6.99 and $9.99. For more Wahl pet product information and grooming tips visit wahlpets.com or follow Wahl Pets on Facebook and Twitter. Retailers interested in more information about Wahl products should call (815) 625-6525.
About Wahl Home Products
Wahl Home Products is a division of Wahl Clipper Corporation a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of products for the consumer personal care, animal grooming and professional beauty and barber salon trade. Based in Sterling, Ill., the company is celebrating its 96th anniversary this year. For more information, visit www.wahlhomeproducts.com.
# # #
For more information:
Patrick Kopischkie, (414) 225-9522, email@example.com