OMV Aktiengesellschaft Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OMV) is an integrated oil and gas company. It carries out the exploration, development and production of natural gas and crude oil, besides marketing of refined products. The company also conducts import, transportation, and storage of natural gas. OMV produces various types of fuel oil including aviation fuel, gasoline, diesel, AdBlue, bitumen and heating oil. The company’s product range also includes petrochemical products and specialty products. It offers a wide range of services through OMV Business Card and OMV EuroTruck Card. OMV operates four refineries in Austria, Germany and Romania. Additionally, it also operates a gas pipeline network in Austria and gas storage facilities in Austria and Germany. The company has operational presence in around 30 countries worldwide. OMV is headquartered in Vienna, Austria. OMV's strategic intent is to sharpen and simplify its company portfolio. It intends to shift the portfolio away from refining and marketing towards exploration and production. OMV aims to focus on the retail and commercial business on markets with integrated supplies. To this end, the company divested its lubricants business to a subsidiary of Lukoil Group
OMV Aktiengesellschaft Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit OMV Aktiengesellschaft Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013.