Handcrafted heavy pour cocktails and flights to join the restaurant’s craft bar menu
KANSAS CITY, MO. (Aug. 13, 2015) – Just months after introducing Kansas City’s first Porthole cocktail series, Bristol Seafood Grills continues to stake its claim in the Kansas City craft cocktail industry with the addition of three heavy pour cocktails, as well as scotch and beer flights. The five new offerings are now available on Bristol’s bar menu, and will be featured during bar and patio happy hours, Sunday through Friday, 4 – 6:30 p.m., and Friday through Saturday, 9 – 11 p.m.
Full craft bar menu additions details are as follows:
Handcrafted Heavy Pours:
- Corpse Reviver #2 – Boodles Gin, Lillet Blanc, Cointreau, Lucid Absinthe rinse, fresh lemon juice
- Downtown Dane – Rieger’s Kansas City Whiskey, Cherry Herring liqueur, Peychaud’s Bitters, Regans’ Orange Bitters, fresh lemon juice, muddled sugar cube, with Amarena cherries over crushed ice
- Sazerac – Knob Creek Rye Whiskey, Peychaud’s Bitters, Regans’ Orange Bitters, Lucid Absinthe rinse, muddled sugar cube
- $8 Beer Flight – guests’ choice of four beers, 4 oz. each, poured from any beer available on draft
- $15 Scotch Flight – guests’ choice of three scotches, 1 oz. each, served with choice of ice or water
The new craft cocktails and flights come only three months after Bristol’s downtown location introduced its exclusive Porthole cocktail series in May. The Porthole is a mixology tool new to the bartending industry that features “fast infusions,” or cocktails that evolve during the course of time it takes to serve. Bristol and its sister concept, Devon Seafood Grill in Chicago, are the only restaurants in the nation to currently offer The Porthole cocktail series.
About Bristol Seafood Grill
Bristol Seafood Grill has been an icon in the city since 1980, offering the area’s freshest premium seafood & steaks, an impressive selection of wines and handcrafted signature cocktails.
Located Downtown in Kansas City Power & Light District, Bristol Seafood Grill works with quality fishmongers, water men, ranchers & artisan producers to create dishes that are excellent from the start, using fine ingredients that separate the good from the great. Enjoy their seamless service in a classic, upscale atmosphere that truly sets them apart from other local restaurants.