(Casper, Wyo.) - Assisted living at Park Place is wonderful combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for Wyoming residents who may need some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care.
Although each apartment has a kitchen, there is a full service dining facility. Your apartment opens to a large main hallway; no more icy sidewalks, no more yard work and care. Everyone has a mailbox in the beautiful lobby, and there are many activities and events going on for residents to participate in.
Park Place's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to the well-being of their residents. They provide or can arrange:
- Fine dining with three homemade meals daily
- Largest private apartments with showers and kitchenettes
- Transportation to appointments
- Social, community, daily recreational activities and shopping trips
- 24 hour staffing with little staff turn over
- Registered nurse on staff
- Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
- Emergency pull cords, Intercoms, and nurse call system
- Light housekeeping and full laundry service
- Resident laundry room
- Fire sprinklers and system
- Full service hair salon
- Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
You or your loved one will enjoy life fully, and when you need us we'll always be there. That's our promise to you.
Park Place has been a chosen leader in Assisted Living for 27 years in Casper and in the state of Wyoming. What sets us apart is the home like atmosphere that you find at Park Place. The staff and residents just make you feel like you at home, they become like part of your family and they truly care for each resident like they were their own. When you’re looking at moving yourself or a loved one into an assisted living, you really need to feel good about the move, and that’s what made our choice so easy. It just felt right.
To learn more or to contact Park Place, click here.