Motors are used to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. Depending on the type of industrial applications, industrial motors are classified into two: medium-voltage motors and low-voltage motors. These motors are used by industries such as the Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Mining and Metal, Water and Wastewater, and Others.
Analysts forecast the Industrial Motors market in the APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 9.24 percent over the period 2015-2019.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Industrial Motors Market in APAC region during the period 2015-2019. The Industrial Motors market in the APAC region can be segmented into the following: Low-voltage Motors and Medium-voltage Motors.
Industrial Motors Market in the APAC Region 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region extensively; it also covers the landscape of the Industrial Motors market in the APAC region and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=31550 .
- Mitsubishi Electrics
Other Prominent Vendors
- Fuji Electric
- General Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Growing End-user Industries
- Trend Moving from Replacing to Repairing
- Emergence of Smart Electric Systems
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31550 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.