Retailing in Spain - Market Summary and Forecasts ;Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Retail sales in Spain have been declining since the recession and saw a modest growth of 1.1% in 2014, to reach EUR194.9 billion. This positive growth is set to continue and retail sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.2%, to reach EUR217.8 billion by 2019. The price of commodities is falling drastically and this downfall may have a positive impact on retail sales. The increasing penetration of the Internet and mobile devices is fueling the growth of sales through the online channel, and the trend is expected to gain further traction over the next five years.
- Uncertain economic conditions had a significant impact on Spain's retail industry
- Shopping tourists continue to boost retail sales in Spain
- Increasing price sensitivity and constant price saving opportunities drive the sales of private label products
- The food and grocery category accounted for 62.6% of total retail sales in 2014
- Online retailing is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period
To access full report with TOC, please visit Retailing in Spain - Market Summary and Forecasts ;Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
“Retailing in Spain - Market Summary and Forecasts, 2014-2019” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Spain retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Spain retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations and other macroeconomic factors.
- Retail sales and fastest-growing product categories that includes Clothing; Footwear; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Health and Beauty; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment; Jewelry, Watches and Accessories; Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the Spain retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Spain retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Spain retail Apparel Accessories Luggage and Leather Goods Books News and Stationery Electrical and Electronics Food and Grocery Furniture and Floor Coverings Home and Garden Products Music Video and Entertainment Software Sports and Leisure Equipment
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research