Today, Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, published new information on ObamaCare changes in 2014.
According to Zane Benefits’ website, 2014 is the year of ObamaCare, with major health reform regulations coming into play. The ten major health care changes to look for in 2014 include:
1. New Health Insurance Coverage Begins
2. Individual Mandate is a Reality
3. Health Insurance Exchanges
4. Health Insurance Discounts for Individuals
5. Medicaid Expansion (in Some States)
6. Small Businesses Skipping Health Care Tax Credit for Individual Exchanges, Defined Contribution
7. Ninety-Day Maximum Waiting Period
8. Out-of-Pocket Maximums
9. No More Annual or Life Time Limits
10. Greater Wellness Discounts
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, was founded in 2006 to revolutionize the way employers provide employee health benefits in America. We empower employees to take control over their own healthcare, while helping employers recruit and retain the best talent. Our online solutions allow small and medium-sized businesses to successfully transition to a health benefits program that creates happier employees, reduces costs and frees up more time to serve their customers. For more information about ZaneHealth, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.