The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Czech personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Czech insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
The personal accident and health insurance segment consists of categories such as personal accidents, travel and health insurance. The segment’s gross written premium grew at a CAGR of 7.5% during the review period. Factors such as high accident rates, rising healthcare expenditure, inadequate public healthcare service, an aging population and increasing awareness on the benefits of private health insurance all helped to drive the personal accident and health insurance segment during the review period. Furthermore, over the forecast period, the segment’s growth will be supported by the increased participation of private health insurers, following rising healthcare expenditure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Czech Republic for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic, and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Health insurance led the segment, with 72.5% of the segment’s gross written premiums in 2013.
- During the review period, healthcare expenditure as a percentage of GDP increased from 6.8% in 2008 to 7.3% in 2013.
- Personal accident insurance was the second-largest category in the segment, accounting for 14.0% of the segment’s written premiums in 2013.
- Agency networks were the leading distribution channel for personal accident and health insurance products in 2013, holding a 49.8% share of new business gross written premium.
- The Czech Republic contains a highly competitive personal accident and health segment, which includes both domestic and foreign companies.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: