The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- Fingerprint recognition is expected to account for the largest share of expenditure in the global Government Biometric Systems market going forward, followed by facial recognition and Iris.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global Government Biometric Systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global Government Biometric Systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Government Biometric Systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global Government Biometric Systems market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global Government Biometric Systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of global Government Biometric Systems market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global Government Biometric Systems industry.
- Global Government Biometric Systems market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global Government Biometric Systems market industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Government Biometric Systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Complete report with TOC available @ The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global Government Biometric Systems segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global Government Biometric Systems market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global Government Biometric Systems departments in different segments of the market
- Detailed profiles of the top global Government Biometric Systems providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025. The market consists of five categories of biometric systems: fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, iris/retinal recognition, signature recognition, and other technologies. The fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 34.9% of the market, followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 29.8%. Iris/retinal recognition and signature recognition account for 14.9% and 7.8% of share respectively, and the remaining 12.7% is accounted for by other technologies. During the forecast period, cumulative global expenditure on biometric systems is expected to reach US$73.3 billion."
Precise Biometrics, HID Biometrics, 3M Cogent, Giesecke and Devrient (GandD), Gemalto, SecuGen Corporation, Fujitsu, RCG Holdings, Iris Guard, Computer Sciences Corporation, SUPREMA, Morpho, Cross Match Technologies, Inc., NEC Corporation, Smartmatic International Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research