Rubber is a polymer which is classified into two types, natural and synthetic. Natural rubber is extracted from latex, while synthetic rubber is manufactured through chemical processes. Rubber is processed using various chemicals to improve its resistance against heat, sunlight, oxidation, ozone and mechanical stress. Rubber processing chemicals are also integral to vulcanization process. These chemicals can be classified into different groups, based on functions, as follows:
- Processing aids
- Anti-scorch agents
- Blowing agents
- Polymerization regulators
The global rubber processing chemicals market has grown rapidly in the past few years with China and India representing the largest markets. Although rubber processing chemicals find a wide range of applications, tire manufacturing industries are its major consumers.
The analysts forecast global rubber processing chemicals market to grow at a CAGR of 5.84% during 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report covers present scenario and the growth prospects of the global rubber processing chemicals market for the period 2015-2019. It provides data on the following segments of the market
- Types (Antidegradants, Accelerators and Processing Aids and Others)
- Geographies (APAC, EMEA and Americas)
The report, namely Global Rubber Processing Chemicals Market 2015-2019, is based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various applications, end-users and composition of the bulletproof glass. It further discusses the key vendors operating in the market and uses Porter’s strategies to explain the competitive nature of various vendors in the market.
- Akzo Nobel
- Emerald Performance Chemicals
- Lanxess Corporation
- Vanderbilt Chemicals
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43566
Single User License USD 2500.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Georgia Pacific Chemicals
- PMC Rubber Chemicals
- Velox Chemicals
- Growth of the Automobile Industry
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Ongoing Research to Develop Bio-based Rubber
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.