Global Rapid Prototyping Equipment Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Rapid Prototyping Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Global Rapid Prototyping Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 26.07 percent over the period 2014-2019. This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Rapid Prototyping Equipment market during the period 2015-2019. For ascertaining the market size and vendor share the report considers the revenue obtained from the sales of Rapid Prototyping Equipment services and products.
A group of techniques that are used to fabricate a model of a part or the entire assembly is known as “Rapid Prototyping”. Three-dimensional computer aided design data is used for this purpose. There are various rapid prototyping technologies that are commercially available- SLA, SLS, LOM, FDM, SGC, and Ink Jet printing techniques. The most widely used technique is SLA technique, which was developed by 3D Systems. 3D printers were first used in rapid prototyping, which aided in visual presentation models. The prototypes are being manufactured in order to get an approval from the engineers before the ultimate production process. Presently, many engineering and design organizations use 3D printers for rapid prototyping.
- 3D Systems
Other Prominent Vendors
- 3T RPD
- Beijing Yinhua
- Biomedical Modeling
- Concept Laser
- Cubic Technologies
- Desktop Factory
- Ex One
- GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services
- Mcor Technologies
- Medical Modeling
- Menix Engineering
- Morris Technologies
- Phenix Systems
- Sanders Prototype
- Shanghai Union Technology
- Sirona Dental Systems
- SLM Solutions
- Solido 3D
- Surgival-Grupo Cosias
- Wuhan Benha Mechanical & Electrical
- Xilloc Medical
- Reduce Time-to-market
- Limited Range of Raw Materials Available for Fabrication
- Adoption of Low-cost Equipment
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29753 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)