MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Media: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to its research store.
The G8 Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
· Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 media market.
· Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 media market.
· Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
· Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 media market with five year forecasts.
· Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The G8 countries contributed $602,389.0 million in 2013 to the global media industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $656,811.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 1.7% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the media industry, with market revenues of $311,695.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $93,116.4 and $53,805.4 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the media industry in the G8 nations with a value of $337,104.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $104,000.0 and $54,751.4 million, respectively.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344765.
Your key questions answered
· What was the size of the G8 media market by value in 2013?
· What will be the size of the G8 media market in 2018?
· What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 media market?
· How has the market performed over the last five years?
Browse complete Table of Contents @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344765-toc.html.
Other Related Reports on IT & Telecommunication Market:
France: To Cope with Fierce Competition, Converged Telecom Operators Focus on Bundling (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/342695.html) ‘France: To Cope with Fierce Competition, Converged Telecom Operators Focus on Bundling,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of the French mobile and fixed telecommunications markets and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the country.
United Kingdom - Games Software (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344826.html) The UK games software market had total revenues of $3.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2009 and 2013.The console games segment was the markets most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $2.6bn, equivalent to 72.7% of the market's overall value. The performance of the market is forecast to decline, with an anticipated compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3.4bn by the end of 2018.
Europe - Games Software @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344824.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: email@example.com