UHY Advisors (www.uhy-us.com) today announced the appointment of Eric Johnson as manager. He will be based in the Atlanta office, serving UHY clients nationwide through the firm’s Management & Technology Consulting group as part of the Enterprise Optimization offering, specializing in operational excellence, process improvement and strategy. He reports to UHY Advisors principal Cindy Hannafey.
“UHY continues to grow its Management & Technology Consulting practice in the Southeast and Eric Johnson brings strong skills to our team, particularly in process improvement and strategy,” said Hannafey.
Johnson’s professional skills and qualifications include:
- Designing the process and structure of a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) audit function for a telecommunications client with more than $2.2 billion in-scope annual invoice spend
- Leading client team for the "Proof of Concept" client-developed tool usage to determine the success of pilot programs
- Developing a shared services approach for a mortgage bank to effectively manage more than $90 million in contracts spread throughout seven acquired subsidiaries
- Conducting Visio value stream mapping exercises for a property and casualty insurance company across 250 decision points and guided the client toward future state goals
- Facilitating workshop sessions in operations between two merging healthcare organizations in a $100 million transaction, decreasing skilled staff departure by 25 percent
Prior to joining UHY, Johnson worked for Accenture as a management consultant, Deloitte Consulting as a management consultant, and Southern Company as an internal auditor.
He received his Bachelor Science in Biology from Morehouse College, and his Master of Business Administration in Finance from Clark Atlanta University. He is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt trained.
Johnson lives in the Centennial Hill neighborhood in downtown Atlanta.
About UHY Advisors
UHY Advisors, Inc. delivers professional financial, tax and business consulting services to companies ranging from mid-sized to Fortune 500 in size and complexity. The firm’s innovative Management & Technology Consulting practice provides a one-stop solution for a company’s financial and operational functions, with a full suite of services to transform a company’s performance and profitability. UHY’s Tax Practice provides clients with comprehensive tax preparation and planning services. UHY is one of the Top 35 professional services firms in the nation and in 2014 the firm was named one of the “Best Places to Work in Atlanta” by Atlanta Business Chronicle.
The firm provides these services through wholly owned subsidiary entities that operate under the name of “UHY Advisors” from offices across the United States. UHY Advisors, Inc. and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.
UHY LLP is a full service national accounting firm with international resources and a broad range of services that include SEC audits, internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting as well as turnaround and transaction services. These additional services have been part of the growth of UHY and its commitment to meet the demands of its many clients. UHY LLP is a licensed independent CPA firm that performs attest services.
UHY Advisors, Inc. and UHY LLP are U.S. members of Urbach Hacker Young International Limited, a UK company, and form part of the international UHY network of legally independent accounting and consulting firms. “UHY” is the brand name for the UHY international network. For additional information please visit us on the Web at www.uhy-us.com.